We kicked-off with a face to face meeting to meet the client team and to review existing draft DTPPs, capture available research and address any questions. This meeting also helped groupH understand the potential benefits of this asset’s unique Mechanism of Action.
groupH prepared for a Qual/Quant process with therapy area experts and payers to inform the forecast and commercial impact analysis. The qualitative research with 20 KOL doctors covered the US, France and Japan and focused on discussing and ranking/rating the attributes of current treatments vs. attributes of a novel treatment using SIMALTO technique to engage doctors and deliver visually clear and meaningful outputs. The results of the qualitative research informed a quantitative online survey with 132 doctors.
These insights informed a market forecast model based on differential analysis and order of entry considerations. Patient shares were calibrated with third party audit data to avoid bias and over or under statement. These findings informed a final workshop with the client clinical team.
Deliverables that the groupH team produced during the project:
- Developed discussion guides closely with the client (including local Marketing Companies) and brought them through compliance
- Executed the primary qualitative research with doctors and payers and aligned on the insights with the client
- Developed and set up the quantitative online research and developed a calibrated market model
- Aligned with the client on all assumptions driving the market model and developed meaningful scenarios
- Put together a comprehensive value proposition
- Developed core visual aids for subsequent key client meetings.