We kicked-off with a meeting with the client to exchange sources and agree project timelines. groupH produced a straw-man structure of the document, laying out the logical and structured approach the market map. Once this had been populated, based on the multiple primary and secondary sources provided by the client, we synthesized insights and key-takeaways. An initial draft was reviewed with the client and then finalized.
Deliverables that the groupH team produced during the project:
- A concise and well-structured market map / situational analysis, consisting of:
- Disease Characteristics – including epidemiology, patient segmentation, unmet needs
- Diagnosis & Treatment – referral pathway, diagnosis approach, current treatments, goals of treatment, treatment guidelines
- Market Size & Trends – market size, key players, quantified patient cascade / flow, reimbursement landscape
- Future Treatments – clinical pipeline, comparative profiles of emerging therapies, potential fit of emerging therapies into treatment algorithm
- Key USA vs. EU differences between guidelines, treatment practice, stakeholder behaviour and reimbursement landscape were highlighted
- Information gaps were identified
- Critical issues / key questions for a new product entering this space were drafted
- We also produced US and EU5 country-level reports, to be used as ‘disease education’ with the marketing companies / country affiliates.