Freelance Senior Consultant, Healthcare Strategy
groupH seeks to expand its network of freelance consultants. Our freelance consultants bring specific skills and expertise to our content-based strategy consulting assignments. They take responsibility for specific components of engagements, as part of a dynamic global team. groupH is looking for freelance consultants with expert skills in the following areas:
- Strategic analysis and planning
- Primary market research
- Pricing and market access
- Competitive pipeline analysis
- Competitor and strategic planning workshops
- Forecasting and valuation
The ideal candidate has 10 years’ experience within pharma/biotech or consulting within pharma/biotech, is already established as a freelancer, wishes to expand their network with other consulting professionals, seeks engaging assignments with groupH’s clients, and is experienced in home/remote working as part of a global project team.
Location: Virtual role – the ideal candidate can work remotely from anywhere in the continental US with a flexibility to travel to domestic clients on an occasional as-needed basis.
- Understanding client’s business needs and managing client stakeholders
- Leading high-quality secondary and primary research and analysis
- Assembling conclusions that are well-vetted with sensible, actionable recommendations
- Managing projects to ensure that scope, deliverables and deadlines are met or exceeded
- Partnering on components of large projects with internal and external consultants
- Presenting professional, original and complete client presentations
- Master’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy, pharmacology or related science field or Business Administration is required;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within pharma / biotech preferably in a senior business insights / global business analyst / emerging brand analyst / forecasting / competitive intelligence role or a senior consulting role within pharma/biotech
- Exceptional analytical, logical, critical reasoning and skills
- Proven track record of delivering solutions to client business problems
- Fluent in English (written/oral)
- A willingness and ability to travel as needed
The candidate should be imaginative and entrepreneurial in work style, with a desire to make an impact in this growing part of our business.
This is a freelance/contract position which will earn very competitive compensation but will not be eligible for benefits.
For more information, please send your CV to Anju Patel